Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mr Rogers - can you hear something?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I saw in your sign, you have the Kami, test pipe and Thermal. How are your ears do? smile j/k Your car must be loud as hell? hehe.

    I can also see you have a straight test pipe. I had to make a test pipe with an S-curve (got the wrong downpipe???) to make the dowpipe fit with the exhaust. This was shity work!

    I can post pics of it soon, must first develop the film.

    ------------------
    98? ITR
    supecharged @ 6psi
    BTC unit, apexi V-AFC,
    K&N ram air filter, skunk2 cam gears, ingalls camber kit

    [This message has been edited by austrian type-R (edited April 20, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by austrian type-R (edited April 20, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't actually started my car since the install (waiting for parts) but I have the smaller Thermal. I don't anticipate it being too much louder then b4 but as you can see from the pics, it looks pretty good. Extra O2 bunge for the wideband to be used at the dyno.
    View?u114707&ampa958851&ampp46772405&ampSequence0&ampreshigh
    View?u114707&ampa958851&ampp46772404&ampSequence0&ampreshigh

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 11psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Endyn Kamikazi header, Godspeed testpipe, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S Ultra safeguard v1, RC 370's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, Apex-i
    V-AFC, H&R sports and KYB AGX's,ITR LSD, JR flywheel, Clutch Specialties stage 4, MSD digital 6 & HVC coil, Endyn stepper pulley, NX nitrous and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down.
    Best et ==>13.6 @ 103mph w/ 2.3 60ft on Nitto drag radials @ 8psi of boost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •